Shiloh Man Charged With DUI | Crime
A Shiloh man has been charged for allegedly drinking while driving.
Terry Delong was charged with Aggravated Driving Under the Influence and Driving on Suspended License.
Authorities said police responded to the 1100 block of North Greenmount Road for an intoxicated suspect banging on the door of the business while it was closed.
Police arrived on the scene and located the suspect and his vehicle that had struck a curb.
Based upon police observations on the scene, the suspect was taken into custody.
Bond was set at $50,000.
Top St. Clair - Monroe County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local Martial Arts Fighter Choreographs Nationwide Commercial
- ROSE Award Presentations Generate Surprises, Smiles at Rockwood
- Two-Foot Tall Marijuana Plant Grew in Arnold Man's Bathroom, Police Say
- Horse Thief Nabs Two Animals in Dittmer
- South County Police Officers Being Honored by Mental Health America